- My Autism Network
What is Autism
Autism in Adulthood
Autism & Education
Resources By State
General Resources cont.
Treatment Specific Resources
Treatment Specific Resources cont.
1. Wright, Pam and Pete Wright. Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy: The Special Education Survival Guide. 2nd ed. Harbor House Law Press, Inc., January 1, 2006.
2. Shore, Stephen M. “Learning the Skills of Self-Advocacy and Disclosure.” Autism Spectrum Quarterly, Fall 2004. Accessed January 25, 2013. http://www.autismtod...e=Stephen Shore.
3. Shore, Stephen. Beyond the Wall: Personal Experiences with Autism and Asperger Syndrome. 2nd ed. Overland Park, KS: Autism Asperger Publishing Company, 2003.
4. Paradiz, Valerie. “Developing Self-Advocacy Skills: An Integral Part of Transition Planning.” Asperger’s Association of New England (AANE). Accessed January 25, 2013. http://www.aane.org/...acy_skills.html.
5. “Self-Advocacy.” Autism Speaks, Inc. Accessed January 25, 2013. http://www.autismspe...t/self-advocacy.
6. Winfield, Rich, Michelle Davis, Jeanne L. Paynter, and Sue Jeweler. “A Break in Communication: When an Advocate is Needed.” Parenting for High Potential, March 2004. Accessed January 25, 2013. http://www.nagc.org/...on (Mar 08).pdf.
7. Laviano, Jennifer. “Should I Hire a Special Education Advocate or an Attorney?” Special Ed Justice. May 19, 2009. Accessed January 25, 2013. http://www.connectic...nd-an-attorney/.