- My Autism Network
What is Autism
Autism in Adulthood
Autism & Education
Resources By State
General Resources cont.
Treatment Specific Resources
Treatment Specific Resources cont.
Education & Autism News Feed
Look here for additional resources related to Education. Go to resources
Free and Appropriate Education (FAPE)
1. Wright, Pete and Pam Wright. “Who is responsible for providing FAPE? How to Document Your Concerns When You Disagree with the IEP Team.” Wrightslaw. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://www.wrightsla...sped.failed.htm.
2. “Your Child’s Rights.” Autism Speaks, Inc. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://www.autismspe...r-childs-rights.
3. “What is FAPE and What Can it Mean to my Child?” National Center for Learning Disabilities. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://www.ncld.org/...t-mean-my-child.
4. U.S. Congress. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. 108th Cong., 2nd sess. January 20, 2005. H1350. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://mi-top.cenmi....04_136534_7.pdf.
5. “Q and A: Questions and Answers on Individualized Education Programs (IEP’s), Evaluations and Reevaluations.” U.S Department of Education. September 2011. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://idea.ed.gov/e...mic,QaCorner,3,.
6. “Individualized Education Plan (IEP).” Autism Society. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://www.autism-so...elated_services.
7. “Educational Mandates.” Autism Society. Accessed November 30, 2012. http://www.autism-so...l-mandates.html.