- My Autism Network
What is Autism
Autism in Adulthood
Autism & Education
Resources By State
General Resources cont.
Treatment Specific Resources
Treatment Specific Resources cont.
Autism Resources Online
- Autism Blogs - A collection of the top autism blogs. Blogs are written by individuals on the spectrum as well as by parents/guardians and providers.
- Autism After 16 - is dedicated to providing information and analysis of adult autism issues, with the emphasis on analysis. Anyone can Google “autism + adults” and discover a vast array of programs, documents, and products. The goal of AA16 is to help adults with ASD and their families make sense of what’s out there. Features include informational articles on adult services, commentary, links to useful resources, and a library of videos to help teach independent living skills.
- AspergerExperts.com - Hayden Mears & Danny Raede, both diagnosed with Aspergers, created Asperger Experts to help parents understand their Aspergers child, and help people with Aspergers understand themselves and personal development strategies so they can live the life they want to live. They do this through their own experience of growing up with Aspergers, as well as their deep study of personal growth principles.
- The Autism Food Club- This resource aims to provide individuals with ASD, teachers, professionals, parents, and caregivers a complete and readable overview of the science behind gluten free and casein free diets. Free membership includes free family recipes, information about the science behind GF/CF diets, monthly hints & tips, and a priority newsletter.
- Children's Specialized Hospital: Real Life Tips for Kids with Autism- The Children’s Specialized Hospital in New Jersey has gathered a number of first-person videos offering various tips for raising a child on the autism spectrum. These videos are generally 5 to 10 minutes long and cover a wide range of topics some of which include tips for sensory challenges, tips for traveling and vacations, tips for communication challenges, and tips for siblings.